One to One Personal Training, Blue Sky Physio and Paul Bunce Performance Coach
1:1 Sessions at Yeo Valley Gym (Private Room)
- Health and Fitness Assessment: For the before and after snapshot ie be weighed, measured, have a fitness test, have your blood pressure taken and have your goals set and your success monitored
- Biomechanics Screen and Sports Therapy Massage: A simple set of tests to establish tightnesses and weaknesses in the body to pinpoint causes of pain rather than go straight to the point of pain. You will be given a simple set of easy exercises to do that will help release muscles, stretch them and then strengthen the opposite muscles to stop the body pinging back into the old unhealthy habits. Sports Therapy Massage is then applied for the best outcome and help get rid of knots etc.
- Personal Training: Get a tailor made programme for weight management and to improve fitness, balance and flexibility using Yeo Valley’s gym or some exercises that can be carried out at home. Your success will be monitored and your motivation maintained
- 1:1 Pilates: For improved posture and balance, Pilates strengthens core muscles and stretches you out for every- day life or to improve your sport or performance. 1:1 Pilates is very good for those needing rehabilitation exercises or to gain confidence before joining a class. Pilates is fantastic for low back issues.
- Life Coaching: Life coaching is for those that have come to the end of 1 stage in their life and looking for new directions. It can help with organising your everyday life, a change in career, with self-esteem or for those wanting more out of life. It can be carried out face to face or on Skype.
- TO BOOK: Contact Lynne Joyner, email email@example.com
- telephone/text 07748 963297PT Price List Nov 18
- Louise Wiseman 07919 416927
- Dan Edney 07557 308579
New! Physiotherapy with Donna Sanderson-Hull
For more details of the team click this link Yeo Valley advertising
To book call 0117 946 7618
Donna Sanderson-Hull (on left) started Blue Sky Sports Physiotherapy and is the Senior Sports Medicine Physiotherapist – available Tuesdays and Thursdays
Claire Reed is the Senior Sports Physiotherapist – available Wednesdays
Paul Bunce is the new Strength, Conditioning and Performance Coach, and has had leading roles in rugby clubs including Bath and Bristol Bears.